Tuesday, January 20, 2009


OK, let's experiment - adding a picture - a slightly larger version of my pond. Bear in mind that this was taken in July 2008, the day of the Austin Pond Society Pond Tour. It is at the peak of pretty, and certainly does not look like that now! Most of the plants are showing the effects of winter (brown and/or gone).
I must say the mint in the stock tank filter is bigger and more vigorous than ever - I have not had a really hard freeze yet this winter, just enough to get some ice in the birdbaths, but not entirely kill off the sorta-tender plants. There is certainly work to be done, mostly in the cleanup category, and I am behind, as usual. Maybe I will wait to post again until I can report that I have gotten "something done!". Maybe not. Ciao for now.
Mary


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary!

    I love the picture. Your pond was absolutely beautiful that day.
    CB

    ReplyDelete